Monday, January 29, 2007

Artichoke Dip

This stuff is amazing....if you've ever had any kind of artichoke dip at a restaurant you've been instantly hooked right? Well now you can make this addicting appetizer at home and it's really easy! We buy the spinach artichoke dip from Costco sometimes so I thought I'd try this since that stuff is gone so quick! It's great and next time I think I might try to add spinach to it. I give it a 5! I'd probably give it a higher rating but I only go up to 5.



8 oz. block of cream cheese (I used the neufatchel kind...less fat)
1 can of artichoke hearts (packed in water)
1 cup mayonnaise (I might try miracle whip next time for a less fat version)
6 oz. shredded parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Soften the cream cheese in a small mixing bowl. Drain the artichokes and chop into small chunks. Place the chopped artichoke hearts into the mixing bowl with the mayonnaise and 4 oz. of the parmesan cheese. Mix well and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for 20-30 minutes. Serve with crackers, sliced French bread, chips or your favorite vegetables. --Kim Fleming

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
These look like great recipes. I'll definitely give them a try. Stop by and check out my website sometime at www.emilyanne.net if you want to. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

you always put up the greatest recipes!