Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Easy Beef Stroganoff


I got this recipe when I printed out a coupon for Tyson chicken strips. I never actually bought the Tyson chicken because it wasn't sold where I grocery shop. But of course this recipe calls for the pre-seasoned steak strips so it wasn't as easy as the recipe says it was. The only difference, I had to cook and season the steak myself and cut it into pieces. Not too hard. It actually turned out to be pretty good. I give this recipe a 4.

Ingredients

1 package (6 oz) Tyson Seasoned Steak Strips
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup water
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
4 oz. cream cheese
2 cups cooked egg noodles

1. Combine steak strips, soup, water and Worcestershire in skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir about 10 minutes or until bubbly. Reduce heat to medium low.

2. Stir in cream cheese until melted.

3. Serve over hot noodles. Refrigerate leftovers.

Now the funny thing about this recipe is that it says it serves 2. So why would you need to refrigerate leftovers? Well I made it and I had leftovers so does it really serve 2 or 3?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,
You should make a recipe book or something as you have great recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!