Monday, April 02, 2007

A new toy!

I wasn't sure which blog to post this to but then I realized, if you're like me and you love the all-in-one pot meals, then you'll definitely appreciate my latest find. I am all about never paying full price if I don't have to, which is why I frequent stores like TJ Maxx and Ross dress for less. What I love is that these stores are like Walmart (they have everything) but cheaper if you can imagine it. So a couple weeks ago I had my eye on a 12" deep skillet. I've been wanting one ever since I discovered the all-in-one pot recipes, however, my 12" skillet isn't deep enough and the food always slops over the sides. Thus started my search for a deep skillet. And I found it at Ross. Everytime I went to the store after I found it I would walk down that aisle and it would be there waiting for me to buy it. And today....I finally broke down and bought it! Not too shabby for $14! It's a non-stick Farberware 12" deep skillet and I can't wait to use it! The recipe I made tonight I thought was an all-in-one pot recipe but it turned out not to be so I have to try out my new skillet another night. But would you look at this beauty!

No comments: